Welcome to “The Novice Horseman”
This site is dedicated to the beginning horseman.
We hope to become a valuable resource for those just learning to ride or those who are thinking about purchasing their first horse. If you would like to show your horse, we have some ideas to help without breaking the bank. Take advantage of my 27 years of owning horses. I will share my good, funny, bad and even the heartbreaking experiences with you.
By navigating through the site, you’ll find information for horse health, horse grooming or horse training. You’ll find products that should be in every tack room. For the other horse nuts in your life, there will be gift ideas. There is even a section for others who have been bitten by the horse bug to share their stories & experiences.
This is an ever changing labor of dedication to enlighten and encourage the novice. Check back often for updates on horse products & horse information.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010