Horse Riding Breeches and Bottoms
On Course Ladies Shapely Full Seat
Comfortable soft hewn fabric is tailored with double front and single back shaping darts that offers a fuller hip and thigh without changing the waist size.
Devon-Aire Ladies Cool Cotton Hipster
The Hipster is made with a 4-way stretch fabric providing excellent stretch and recovery. Designed to sit about 3″ below the navel.
Devon-Aire Ladies Full Seat Breeches
These comfortable breeches feature breathable 4-way stretch fabric designed to fit for maximum comfort and performance.
Not Your Daughters Tummy Tuck Jeans
You’ll always look your best in these figure-flattering Jeans. Not Your Daughter’s Jeans® are designed to fit real women with real curves.
Devon-Aire Ladies Versailles Breeches
Ideal for schooling or riding on warmer days, made of a lighter fabric and are available even in hard-to-find larger sizes.
Devon-Aire Ladies All-Pro Hipster
Designed to fit about 3″ below the navel for a fashionable, comfortable fit and contoured cut helps eliminate excessive bagging.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010