Horse Riding Helmets
A helmet is one piece of safety equipment that you MUST have and use. I won’t let my family ride without a helmet for safety.
IRH Olympian DFS Helmet
Covered in rich and durable velveteen, ventilation achieved through the top button and rear vent ports.
Troxel Sierra Helmet
Rugged all-trails design finished in suede or distressed leather and Cordura®.
Troxel Spirit Helmet
Tough and practical, engineered for the demands of everyday use.
Troxel Sport Schooling Helmet
A lightweight, well-ventilated style, has a slide glide strap adjustment for a customized and quick-harness fit.
Troxel Legacy Gold Duratec Helmet
Lightweight and features a heat-resistant Duratec™ matte finish for increased durability and ageless look.
Aegis Ussepa Helmet
Mesh covered vents, micro-shell exterior, underliner for comfortable fit, anti-microbial removable headliner cushion, and quick release chin strap.
Velveteen Helmet Cover
Universal fit helmet cover is fun and fashionable. Soft-touch, stretchable and washable.
IRH Equi-Lite DFS Helmet
Sporty, lightweight and economically priced.
Troxel Victory Show Helmet Black
The Victory delivers a modern show helmet to riders of all ages. The classic lines of the Victory are covered in a rich and durable velveteen fabric.
Troxel Grand Prix Show Helmet
With an ultra-slim profile, the Grand Prix Classic provides English riders an SEI certified helmet with the classic appearance they desire.
IRH ATH DFS Helmet
This popular helmet is covered in rich, durable velveteen, and features a Carbon Fiber front vent strip and rear vents to keep you cool.
Lycra Helmet Cover
Give your helmet a personal touch! Nylon/Spandex knit covers fit most ASTM/SEI certified helmets.
IRH Medalist Helmet
Gold-medal style and world-class protection with supreme ventilation, lightweight construction, and rich, durable velveteen.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010