Buying clothing to show can become very expensive. You can’t go wrong by purchasing English or Dressage clothing in their classic styles and colors that can be used in any level of showing.
TuffRider Ladies Shadbelly Dressage Show Coat
Tailored 100% polyester fabric with button closure, yellow vest points, weighted tails, rolled shoulders, notched lapels and full lining.
TuffRider Ladies Starter Show Coat
Traditionally styled jacket with 3-button closure, two front pockets, side vents and a durable but soft fabric.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010