Shirts and Tops
On Course Ladies Long Sleeve Show Shirt
This tone on tone easy care, long sleeve show shirt features two perfectly concealed mesh back vents. Includes two collars.
TuffRider Ladies Starter Show Shirt w/ Monogram
This is the perfect shirt for the first time show experience. Wrinkle-free and doesn’t need ironing – traditional short sleeve tailored styling with button front. Includes two choker collars, so one can be embroidered.
Horsing Around Sweater
Decorated with a galloping black stallion, cross-stitch trim and herringbone elbow patches. Quarter-zip mock neck, raglan sleeves and rolled cuffs and hem.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010