Western Horse Riding Saddles
We’ve got a great selection of western saddles. Take a look at these models below.
Flex-Lite Iron Tunnel trail Saddle by Circle Y
Flexible tree design conforms to a horse’s back. Flex-Lite skirts have a shock absorbing neoprene filler for the horse and rider’s comfort. The Circle Y Softee seat jockey and fender leather provides a ready to ride saddle to minimize the rider’s knee and ankle strain.
CJ Trail Saddle by Billy Cook
Your horse will happily go that extra mile on the trail wearing this Billy Cook Saddle. It’s made with unsurpassed craftsmanship. Billy proves his eye for detail from the simple border stamping around the edges to the bell stirrups.
Dakota Pleasure Saddle
This golden brown flex tree trail saddle is built on a ralide flex tree and contains double inskirt rigging. It features a round skirt with roper border tooling.
Circle Y Goodnight Monarch Trail Saddle
Circle Y Goodnight Monarch Trail Saddle has the Flex2 tree technology which conforms to the horse’s back while providing rider weight distribution and is light weight.
Wintec Full Quarter Western Trail Saddle
Wintec Full Quarter Western Trail Saddle is crafted from scratch-resistant Dura-Leather synthetic leather, making this saddle low maintenance and easy to clean, just use soap and water.
Billy Cook Basket Stamped Ladies All Around Saddle
Billy Cook Basket Stamped Ladies All Around Saddle is built on an all-around rawhide-covered tree with quarterhorse bars and features a smooth out seat and fenders, 2″ bell rawhide stirrups.
Circle Y Harlow Cedar Run Reining Saddle
Circle Y Harlow Cedar Run Reining Saddle features a Flex2 tree, a seat with Impact Foam, Softee seat jockeys and fenders and pretwisted stirrup leathers for no break-in time.
Circle Y XP Hays Roping Saddle
Circle Y XP Hays Roping Saddle have fiberglass reinforced wood DURAhide tree, fully hand tooled, suede seat with roughout seat jockeys and fenders, flint rawhide roper stirrups and includes a rear cinch set.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010