Western Show Halters
Horse Show Halters
Check out these lovely show halters to frame your favorite horse’s head.
Royal King Silver Bar Show Halter
With elaborate silver details and rich, lustrous leather, the Royal King® Silver Bar Show Halter accents your horse’s beauty and elegance in fancy Western fashion and comes complete with 5′ lead with 30″ chain.
Royal King Congress Show Halter
Crafted with painstaking attention to detail and quality, the Royal King Congress Show Halter from Royal King® boasts a bold flash of silver and superior workmanship and is complete with 5′ lead with 30″ chain.
Tory Fila Style Show Halter w/Lead
Tory Fila Style Show Halter w/Lead is hand engraved silver plate with a striped pattern in engraving.
Tory Oklahoma Show Halter w/Lead
Tory Oklahoma Show Halter has our basic hand cut Oklahoma silver plate on nose and cheeks. You can add crown buckles later to make an even more dramatic look.
Tory Rochester Congress Show Halter w/Lead
Tory Rochester Congress Show Halter is bright cut hand engraved silver plate with edge on all pieces. Matching 7′ lead included.
Silver Royal Leaf Stamped Show Halter
If you want minimal silver, try the Silver Royal Leaf Stamped Show Halter. The hand carved nose, cheeks and crown is highlighted with just enough silver engraved fittings to make a dramatic statement.
Circle Y Silver Vine Show Halter
Circle Y Silver Vine Show Halter is a beautiful halter that features gold fleur de lis on a black background making a beautiful contrast.
Tory Casa Granda Congress Show Halter w/Lead
Tory Casa Granda Congress Show Halter features Rochester style bright cut silver plate and Comes complete with matching 7′ lead.
Tory Morristown Show Halter w/Lead
Tory Morristown Show Halter has hand engraved silver plate with plain strip down the center. This comes with matching 7′ lead with 24″ nickel plated chain.
Tory Pecos Bill Show Halter w/Lead
Tory Pecos Bill Show Halter features hand engraved silver plate with raised beads. Comes with matching 7′ lead.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010