Western Silver Saddles
Horse Show Saddles
If you want to add some sparkle, you’ll love one of these saddles that is just dripping in silver trim.
Billy Cook Youth Show
From the sterling silver trim to the full floral tooling, this saddle is drop-dead gorgeous! This saddle is built on a rawhide covered equitation tree and features inskirt close contact rigging, cut away skirts, and a comfortable padded seat.
Billy Cook Western Pleasure Saddle
Built on a western pleasure rawhide covered tree, this sadldle features a padded seat, low pleasure leather covered horn, and hand stitched bell sirrups. The skirt is cut out and contains inskirt rigging. Best of all, this saddle has beautiful basket with Entz border tooling and sterling silver plated trim.
Billy Cook Youth Show
Built on a rawhide covered equitation tree, this saddle features close-contact inskirt rigging, a cheyenne roll cantle, and leather covered horn. The light oil is hand stamped with a half breed basket design and donned with sterling silver trim.
Circle Y Flex2 Del Ray Show Saddle
Circle Y Del Ray Flex2 Show Saddle is full floral tooled with sterling silver plated with protective finish for ease of care
Circle Y “Florida” Premium Show Saddle
Circle Y “Florida” Premium Show Saddle is an affordable, durable, beautiful show saddle that is perfect for the showman at any level. Features a new tooling design and accented with Montana Silversmiths conchos, corner plates and full cantle nameplate.
Billy Cook California Show Saddle
Billy Cook California Show Saddle is beautiful light oil leather that is fully floral hand tooled and donned with sterling silver trim. Make your performance stand out with Billy Cook.
Circle Y Honeysuckle Show Saddle
Circle Y Honeysuckle Show Saddle is a custom limited edition, fully hand tooled leather designs and unique silver patterns. Fenders are pre-twisted, black floral shimmer seat matches hand tooled design. Available in regular or wide sizes.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010