English Horse Bridles and Reins
Collegiate Raised Padded Fancy Stitched Bridle
This classically styled bridle features contrasting white stitching on the 5/8″ browband and noseband that is padded for extra comfort.
Collegiate Square Raised Bridle
Designed with square raised brow and noseband in English leather. laced reins included.
Collegiate Raised Fancy Bridle
This stylish bridle features raised 5/8″ browband and noseband with finely detailed white contrast stitching.
Tory English Plaited Reins
Get a good grip with smooth plaited hand and buckle ends. Leather. Colors: Black, havana, oak bark. Sizes: 5/8″ x 60″.
Kincade Rainbow Reins
Color-coded sections of rubber grip help correct rein length. Comes with leather stops and stainless steel hook stud ends. Sold in pairs.
Collegiate Comfort Dressage Bridle
The ultimate comfort for your horse, this bridle features a padded, comfort crown, noseband and 5/8″ browband.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010