Halters & Lead Ropes
Horse Halters and Lead Ropes
Cotton Lead with Bull Snap
This cotton lead is 10′ L x 3/4″ W and has a nickel-plated bull snap.
Cotton Rope Lead
Made of ½” twisted cotton with a bolt snap. 6′ Long
Essex Leather Halter
This economically priced halter is 1 inch (3/4″ for Cob and Pony sizes) doubled and stitched vegetable tanned leather with adjustable nose and crown. Includes throat latch and snap. Brass plated hardware.
Braided Cotton Lead with Chain
This 3/4″ braided cotton lead is easy on the hands and features a braided-on 18″ stud chain.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010