Horse Hoof and Leg Protection
Cavallo Simple Boots
Lightweight and have built-in drainage. Easy to put on and remove and stay securely on the hoof. Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims) and has simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro closures.
EasyCare Easyboot Glove
A tough, seamless hoof boot built to fit like a glove. Molded from close-fitting rubberized material with work boot-like treads on the bottom for added traction
Ballistic Overreach Boots
Double tough consruction on the outer covering, binding at the bottom and the stitching takes the daily abuse of riding, regardless of discipline. Sold in pairs.
Quick Wrap Bell Boots
Give excellent shock-absorbing protection. They stay in place and won’t come off in deep dirt mud water or sand. Lined with UltraShock™ the boot overlaps at the back of the hoof to provide 360° of protection.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010