Western Horse Bridles and Reins
Tory Futurity Browband Headstall
Two-ply, 5/8 inch harness leather is doubled and stitched for long wear and latigo lined. All have double cheek buckles and latigo tie bit ends.
Texas Star Collection Browband Headstall
Reinsman Split Reins
Split Reins are 5/8″ x 8′ hand-polished premium leather with hand-dyed edges and water tie bit ends
Weaver Doubled n Stitched Hvy Harness Split Reins
Crafted from soft but durable top-quality Hermann Oak harness leather, these reins are 5/8 wide and 8 long with a burgundy latigo leather liner and precise stitching. They also feature water loops and tie laces for easy and quick changes.
Weaver Bridle Leather Split Reins
Weaver Premium Bridle Leather Split Reins with Chicago Screws Here is a quality made set of split reins cut from premium English bridle leather. Featuring a simple single-ply construction and smoothed, darkened leather edges.
Weaver Westfall ProTack Split Reins
These 5/8-inch wide, 8-foot long split reins undergo a special 4-step finishing process to give them the look and feel of a treasured heirloom. The reins are finished with stainless steel hardware including buckle bit ends for easy bit changes.
- My First Tack Sale July 15, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 2 March 18, 2012
- Important Questions When Searching For A Horse Boarding Facility – Part 1 March 13, 2012
- Horse Show Etiquette For Spectators May 2, 2011
- Horse Chores For Your Springtime Checklist March 17, 2011
- Ride With Confidence After A Fall March 14, 2011
- Ask The Tack Store To Stock Your Favorite Products January 14, 2011
- Horse Riding Helmet – Replace It After A Fall January 10, 2011
- Take A Break From Lessons & Just Ride August 30, 2010
- 2010 Palomino World Show: Exhibitors Up; Temperature Up; Volunteers Down July 28, 2010
- Prepare For Saying Good-bye February 21, 2010
- It’s Too Cold To Ride When . . . January 5, 2010